ADVANTAGES OF GRANITE
Choosing the proper material for your project is a big decision and requires many considerations. Appearance, strength, durability, sustainability and price are all key factors. There are numerous options in the market today; each material has its advantages. Granite offers the most benefits, making it the perfect option for almost any application.
Due to extreme conditions in which granite is formed, as well as its mineral composition, it is one of the hardest and most durable surfaces available. This makes it perfectly suited to withstand the busiest rooms and environments.
In its natural form, granite is one of the most non-absorbent, stain-resistant materials that exists. Once sealed, its ability to resist stains is only further enhanced.
Granite is more heat resistant than other countertop surfaces such as laminate and quartz surfaces.
Granite is available in an astounding range of colors. Since granite is a product of nature, each piece is unique in color and appearance.
Although commonly used in kitchens for countertops and decorative accents, granite can also be used for cladding and floors as well as numerous interior and exterior applications.
INCREASED HOME VALUE
With a timeless quality that never goes out of style, the use of granite equates to added value to your home and property.
ADVANTAGES OF QUARTZ
Evolution Design is proud to carry these leading names in Quartz Surface products:
Natural quartz is one of nature’s hardest surfaces. In fact, it’s twice as hard as granite. Evolution Design Quartz is not only a high-performing surface, but is also a luxurious, durable, low maintenance surface product which offers the following advantages:
- Available in a wide selection of patterns featuring the industry’s most natural-appearing finish
- Non-porous and requires no sealing
- Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
- Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
- Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety
and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- Backed by a Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Backed by a Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
No other surface can match the combination of all these benefits. Evolution Design Quartz is perfect for high-traffic areas such as offices, banks, hotels and restaurants, where applications can also include walls, reception areas, serving areas, table tops, staircases and much more.